Friday, April 10, 2009

Escape to Picton

The Sea Room
The Formal Suite April 2009 Ajr
This is where I’m resting my weary head tonight – in one of the gorgeous suites at Escape to Picton – a divine hideout right in the centre of this quaint little portside town. This glamorous little boutique hotel – just three big guest suites – is the work of Killian and Juliearne Kavanagh. It’s one of many properties they've renovated and this one – in one of the town’s old bank buildings – is a real winner. Totally gorgeous and even better, there’s a romantic little restaurant and bar downstairs….which is where I’m heading right now! www.escapetopicton.com

3 comments:

pamela lyver said...

one must make do where one can......

pamela

pamela lyver said...

one must make do where one can.....

Adrienne Rewi said...

Well if anyone has to suffer, I figure it ought to be me :-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin