Friday, July 3, 2009

Southern Heritage

Queenstown. May 2009. Ajr
I couldn't decide which of these two photographs I liked the best so I thought 'what the heck, let's run with them both.' I think I've made a wise decision for there's something very satisfying about seeing twin images of the lovely Heritage Queenstown with its snow-covered mountain backdrop. It was freezing in Queenstown when I stayed in the Heritage's swanky apartments; but I wasn't complaining - not with views like this over Lake Wakatipu. The Heritage, it must be said, is 'everybody's favourite hotel.' I haven't met a single person yet who has not loved staying there. I put it down to exceptionally friendly staff, an intimate lodge-like scale and great deals. The views too, of course. www.heritagehotels.co.nz

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin