Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Red Roads To Nowhere

Red roads, Australian Outback. April 2008. Ajr
I have to confess – I became quite compulsive about photographing red Outback roads going nowhere. The striking contrast between the huge, vibrant blue skies and the endlessness of the rudimentary red dirt roads stretching far into the distance completely captured my imagination. I wanted to follow them all but, in the absence of time, I photographed as many as I could instead. Now, back in the chilly temperatures of an early Christchurch winter, my red-road preoccupation seems a little over-zealous to say the least and I feel bound to find a brilliantly creative use for one hundred and one red roads.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKqzayNo4Dk


I've always liked this song

Pam-e-la

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin