Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Room with a View

Image Courtesy SKYCITY.
The SKYCITY Hotel and the SKYCITY Grand are two of my favourite Auckland hotels. For one thing, they're located just a sneeze away from Queen Street and Viaduct Harbour. They also have great views over the inner city - and I'm always a sucker for an aerial view of architectural rooflines and on top of that, every room displays New Zealand original art. I like that SKYCITY have amassed a stunning art collection and that they entrust parts of it to their guests. When you stay in hotels frequently, it's very easy to become jaded of the whole business; but for me at least, the SKYCITY hotels have that little extra visual interest (not to mention rooms of a generous size), that get a big tick from me. www.skycity.co.nz www.skycitygrand.co.nz

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin