Monday, June 14, 2010

Capital Cranes

Show me a crane and I'll show you a good time - or words to that effect. This to convey my delight in cranes I hasten to add, not to extend an unlikely invitation to the online universe. If you'd told me a few years ago that I would end up with a passion for photographing construction cranes, I would have laughed at you. But somehow it's happened. I suppose it's related to my enjoyment of photographing sculpture - for they are related....in my eyes at least. I could spend hours at a construction site with my camera - if I was allowed. I've never asked mind you - rather I take my chances on the street when they avail themselves. As here, in Willis Street, Wellington.....this crane hard at work, photographed from the slither of Chews Lane. If you're interested in my other construction photos, just click on Cranes in the labvel line below this post. There's a few there.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin