Saturday, February 23, 2008

My Own Time Zone

After writing this blog page for twelve days, I have finally caught up with the fact that my entries have been automatically listing the wrong day and post time - that is, the day prior. I say 'automatically' as a cunning way of negating personal responsibility. In truth, I had yet to discover the Post Options button, which allows me to actively choose the correct time. This is no real concern to me but when one is reporting on specific events - for example, yesterday's Earth Hour launch - which was on Thursday, not Wednesday as listed - then the correct time becomes more of an issue.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This can be fixed I think by accessing your profile on blogger and setting your time zone to NZ time :).

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin