Saturday, November 1, 2008

My New Main Street

Main Street, Woodend, Victoria, Australia. Nov. 2008. Ajr
Or perhaps that should read my new TEMPORARY Main Street - I'm only here for two weeks after all. This cute little commuter town is one hour north of Melbourne and it has a fabulous commuter train service that delivers me in and out of Melbourne like a dream - right into the centre of the city so I can stagger out of my carriage and stumble into a tram and go anywhere I like. It makes the business of being a traveller very easy indeed. And should I want to stay in Woodend, there is plenty to amuse me here - shops galore, pretty walkways and several excellent cafes with lavish stocks of ridiculously fattening cakes! Who could want for more?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin