Friday, October 10, 2008

Real People After Dark

"Real People" Carmela Gross. Christchurch. Oct. 2008 Ajr
I went out last night to photograph some of the SCAPE 2008 biennial artworks - those that rely on illumination to 'complete the picture' that is. I took the opportunity to revisit Carmela Gross's 'Real People/Are Dangerous' - or, in this case just 'Real People' since, for reasons unknown to me, we're only party to half of the work. (You can read more about that in my original post by clicking on Scape Biennial in the label line below). Suffice to say, it does look much better at night and I'm sorry folks, but I couldn't resist tarting up my photograph a little more - on PhotoShop....just "a subtle intervention" as the Scape catalogue might say. www.scapebiennial.org.nz/

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin